1) BE PREPARED.
2) PLEASE DO NOT OFFER SUGGESTION, OPINIONS, or INFORMATION during the
draft. An example for this would be:
TEAM A drafts Thurman Thomas, someone knows and then tell that
Thurman Thomas broke a finger and will be out for 4 weeks.
TEAM A changes their pick to Emmitt Smith
If TEAM B's next pick was going to be Emmitt Smith this would be
unfair to TEAM B.
3) First draft pick takes place at 5:00 pm.
If a team owner or an appointed representative is not present and an alternate owner is present,
the alternate team takes the place of the original team.
4) If there is no alternate team and a team owner arrives late any draft picks missed up to that
point shall be made up at the end of the draft.
5) Players shall be drafted by NAME, TEAM & POSITION. If a TEAM OWNER drafts a player by NAME and wrong TEAM, as long as there is NOT another player by that name and playing the same position the team owner may retain said player. If there are two or more players by the same name and playing the same position another TEAM OWNER may draft the player using the correct NAME, TEAM & POSITION.
The TEAM OWNER who has lost the player shall be allowed to pick up a replacement player without having to use a cut.
6) When drafting a player who is listed at two primary positions (example RB/REC) TEAM OWNER must declare which roster position the player in question will occupy.
7) No Team owner shall be able to have more than one draft per round, owners may trade up or down in a round but no multiple picks in a round shall be allowed.
8) IMPORTANT.....The time allotted for each round shall be as follows:
1st thru 15th Round............2 minutes
If a team fails to make their pick in the allotted time they will lose their pick in that round but will be allowed to makeup the pick at the end of the draft.
9) If a owner drafts a player who is on IR before our draft the only way to release him will be with a cut.